Expansion of Youth and Young Adult-Focused HIV & STD Prevention Activities in the Republic of Tanzania
The summary for the Expansion of Youth and Young Adult-Focused HIV & STD Prevention Activities in the Republic of Tanzania grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Expansion of Youth and Young Adult-Focused HIV & STD Prevention Activities in the Republic of Tanzania: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Expansion of Youth and Young Adult-Focused HIV and STD Prevention Activities in the Republic of Tanzania. Approximately $250,000 is available to fund one award to private and private non-profit organizations, and faith-based organizations based in Tanzania, with current capacity for providing IEC, VCT, and support services to 25,000 youth per year. Organizations outside Tanzania are not eligible to apply. The purpose of this program is to provide assistance in the provision of a youth-focused HIV/STD prevention program, and in the development of strategies for extending successful youth focused services. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Expansion of Youth and Young Adult-Focused HIV & STD Prevention Activities in the Republic of Tanzania|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03150|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Aug 19, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Sep 16, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2