Extracellular Vesicle Tools, Technologies, and Products for Neuroscience Research (R41/R42)
The summary for the Extracellular Vesicle Tools, Technologies, and Products for Neuroscience Research (R41/R42) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Extracellular Vesicle Tools, Technologies, and Products for Neuroscience Research (R41/R42): The purpose of this initiative is to incentivize small businesses to develop tools, technologies, and products enabling research scientists to exploit extracellular vesicles (EVs) for neuroscience research. In the long term, it is hoped that these tools and products will serve as the foundation for NIDA-relevant mechanistic, diagnostic, and therapeutic studies in the area of extracellular vesicle communication and drug addiction.
|Federal Grant Title:||Extracellular Vesicle Tools, Technologies, and Products for Neuroscience Research (R41/R42)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DA-17-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||321519, 321536|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 22, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Dec 23, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...