FIELD SUPPORT FOR WATERS OF THE US
The summary for the FIELD SUPPORT FOR WATERS OF THE US grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fort Worth District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FIELD SUPPORT FOR WATERS OF THE US: ELIGIBILITY: This funding opportunity is ONLY available for Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units in the Colorado Plateau region, Great Plains region & Gulf Coast region. Note: Must be a non-federal partner in the CESU Units listed above to be qualified to be considered.Project Title: FIELD SUPPORT FOR WATERS OF THE US AND OTHER SURFACE WATER PROGRAM IMPROVEMENT REVIEW PURSUANT TO THE SIKES ACT ON AIR FORCE INSTALLATIONS Responses to this Request for Statements of Interest will be used to identify potential investigators for a project to be funded by the US Air Force, which provides professional and technical support for its Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP) in order to facilitate successful implementation of the 16 USC 670c-1 Sikes Act. Approximately $459,360.00 is expected to be available to support this project for the base year and if funding is available a possible two optional years for a TOTAL funding opportunity of $1,378,080.00 for Base + two Optional Years.NOTE: Attached to the Full Announcement document you will find a DRAFT Statement of Objectives for your reference only. Again, at this time we are only requesting that you demonstrate available qualifications and skills for performing similar or same type of work. A full study proposal and proposed budget are NOT requested at this time. Brief Description of Anticipated Work: This project focuses on the following objective:Task 1: Environmental Compliance Program Review: The cooperator shall provide support, document review, site visits to identified installations, and data analysis, in coordination with the AF Water Quality Subject Matter Expert (SME), Installation Support Section (ISS) and/or Air Force Installation Mission Support Center(AFIMSC) detachment (Det) and the installation.Task 2: AF Training Update: Assist with development or update of necessary training programs to promote process improvement for water resource protection through the education of military users in the field.For a detailed description please review the RSOI Package Full Announcement document attached in this posting.Please send responses or direct questions to:USACESandy Justman Contract Specialist CESWF-CTEmail: email@example.comOffice: 817-886-1073Timeline for Review of Statements of Interest: Review of Statements of Interest will begin 24 JULY 2020.
|Federal Grant Title:||FIELD SUPPORT FOR WATERS OF THE US|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fort Worth District (DOD-COE-FW)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W9126G-20-2-SOI-4488|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||June 24th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 24th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||August 23rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,378,080|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,378,080|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$459,360|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 8th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- ELIGIBILITY: This funding opportunity is ONLY available for Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units in the Colorado Plateau region, Great Plains region & Gulf Coast region. Note: Must be a non-federal partner in the CESU Units listed above to be qualified to be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandra K Justman
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Resource Management at JBLE
- • Wildlife Technician Support
- • Natural Resource Survey and Habitat Enhancement for the United States Army on Joint Base L...
- • Native Plug and Seed Production and Seed Row Development for the United States Army on Joi...
- • Sustainable Range Study
- • Natural Resources JBL-E
- • AFCEC GIS SUPPORT MAPPING
- • Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB
- More Grants from the Fort Worth District
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Historic Building Study for Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
- • Rock Art Management Plan Support Fort Hunter Ligget
- • INRMP Support Ft Hunter Liggett & PRFTA, California.
- • AFCEC Seasonal Support