FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions
The summary for the FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions: This is a total set-aside for HBCU/MI. The Department of Defense (DoD) announces the Fiscal Year 2006 competition for the Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI). Goals of the program include (a) enhancing programs and capabilities in scientific and engineering disciplines critical to the national security functions of DoD and (b) increasing the number of graduates, including underrepresented minorities, in the fields of science, mathematics and/or engineering. Awards under the broad agency announcement (BAA) will be limited to HBCU/MI having an accredited, degree granting program in science, engineering, or mathematics. The BAA contains additional eligibility information, along with instructions for proposal preparation and submission. Approximately $8 million fiscal year 2006 funds are expected to be available for new awards under this solicitation. The BAA will only be available via the internet. The BAA will be available for downloading and viewing at http://www.aro.army.mil/baa on or about 8 November 2005. Hard copies will not be available. Proposals are due at the address(es) specified in the BAA on Friday, 27 January 2006, 4:00 local time. POC is Ms Jenny Haire, 919-549-4205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-06-R-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 27, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Nov 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Feb 26, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This competition is open only to HBCUs and MIs named in the US Department of Education Accredited Postsecondary Minority Institutions List. See Section II of the Broad Agency Announcement (BAA).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Terry, Kathryn, contracts/Grants Officer, Phone 919-549-4337, Fax 919-549-4388, Email Kathy.Terry@us.army.mil Kathy.Terry@us.army.mil Terry, Kathryn
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- • Education and Employment for Technology Excellence in Aviation, Missile and Space Consolid...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems