FY 2016 and FY 2017 National Wetland Program Development Grants
The summary for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 National Wetland Program Development Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2016 and FY 2017 National Wetland Program Development Grants: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants for projects that develop or refine state/tribal/local government wetland programs as a whole, or individual components of those programs. Proposals for projects submitted under this announcement for Wetland Program Development Grants (WPDGs) must address the National Priority Area identified in Section I.B of the solicitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2016 and FY 2017 National Wetland Program Development Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OW-OWOW-16-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Wetland Program Development Grants and Five-Star Restoration Training Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY 2016 and FY 2017 National Wetland Program Development Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Myra Price, 202-566-1225
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors