FY 2016 and FY 2017 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
The summary for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 Pollution Prevention Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2016 and FY 2017 Pollution Prevention Grant Program: EPA’s Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Chemistry, Economic and Sustainable Strategies Division oversees the Pollution Prevention (P2) Grant Program to support State and Tribal P2 Programs administer P2 projects that will help businesses identify better environmental strategies and solutions for reducing or eliminating waste at the source. EPA anticipates it will award approximately $7.94 million in federal P2 grant funding ($3.97 million in FY 2016 and $3.97 million in FY 2017) to support two-year grant agreements. Grants will be awarded and managed by EPA's ten Regional P2 Program Offices. P2 grants are dependent on Congressional appropriation and the quality of proposals received.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2016 and FY 2017 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-2016-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 9, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, inc|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 9, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, inc|
|Posted Date:||Mar 11, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 11, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 8, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,940,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$360,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||60|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY 2016 and FY 2017 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele Amhaz, Phone: (202) 564 -8857
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors