FY 2016 and FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
The summary for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2016 and FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program: Source Reduction Assistance (SRA) awards support pollution prevention through source reduction and resource conservation work. In FY 2016 and FY 2017, nine out of the ten EPA Regional Pollution Prevention Program Offices are announcing a two-year grant competition cycle to support two-year SRA agreements. The Regions anticipate awarding approximately $2.2 million in federal grant funding ($1.1 million in FY 2016 and $1.1 million in FY 2017) to support SRA agreements offered as grants and/or cooperative agreements. EPA will not issue a funding announcement in FY 2017. SRA awards will be issued to fund projects that support one or more of the P2 Program’s National Emphasis Areas – 1) Climate Change Mitigation/Prevention of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, 2) Food Manufacturing and Processing and 3) State or Community Approaches to Hazardous Materials Source Reduction. These areas will promote national environmental themes and strategies reflected within EPA’s P2 Program. As authorized under the statutory authorities for this grant program, proposals must carry out project activities using one or more of the following methods – surveys, studies, research, investigation, experimentation, education, training and/or demonstrations. For more information, please refer to the Request for Proposals.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2016 and FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-2016-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Source Reduction Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 6, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, inc|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 6, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, inc|
|Posted Date:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 6, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$260,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY 2016 and FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele Amhaz, Phone: (202) 564-8857
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors