FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program
The summary for the FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program: The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) welcomes the submission of proposals for the Reception and Placement (R&P) Program for FY 2022. The deadline for submission of proposals is Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone). The purpose of the R&P Program is to promote the successful reception and placement of all persons who are admitted to the United States under the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. For the purpose of this announcement, refugee is defined as a person admitted to the United States under section 207(c) of the INA, as amended, or a person to whom eligibility for the resettlement assistance available to individuals admitted under section 207 (c) has been extended by statute. The Bureau intends to award Cooperative Agreements (CA) for FY 2022 to well-qualified non-profit organizations able to offer a range of services throughout networks of multiple locations across the United States. This will include applicants that have demonstrated satisfactory performance under previous agreements with the Bureau and/or applicants that meet the selection criteria described below and have demonstrated the ability to provide required services. Applicants should understand that participation in the FY 2021 R&P Program is neither a pre-condition for nor a guarantee of continued participation in FY 2022. In order to be considered for participation in the program, applicants must: A. Be well-established social service providers with demonstrated case management expertise and experience managing a network of affiliates that provide reception and placement or similar services to refugees or other migrant populations in the United States; B. Have been in operation for at least three full years in 501(c)(3) non-profit status; C. Document the availability of private financial resources to contribute to the program; and D. Operate multiple locations across the U.S.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0008037|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 2nd, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 2nd, 2021|
|Posted Date:||April 19th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||April 19th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||April 6th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 5th, 2021|
- Category Explanation
- Refugee Reception and Placement
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than insitutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity at www.state.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Irving Jones 202-453-9248
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2023 Request for Concept Notes on Capacity Development and Strengthening of Domestic Re...
- • FY 2023 Request for Concept Notes for Operational Partners on the Private Sponsorship of R...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Resettlement Support Center (RSC) Middle East an...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program
- • FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technical Support to Central American Minors (CA...
- • FY 2007 Reception and Placement Program
- • FY 2008 Reception and Placement Program
- • Opportunity PRMA-09-CA-001-DOM-061608
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees, asylum seekers...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Humanitarian Research
- • 2023 Full Proposal NOFO Asia
- • 2023 Egypt NOFO
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Eastern and ...