FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan
The summary for the FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan: With funds from this agreement, the Recipient will in the specified period of performance:1. Implement the management plan for the KMTA NHA that provides a framework for interpretation, conservation, and development based upon the ideas developed during an extensive community planning process. This framework constitutes a reference guide for all actions that relate to the KMTA NHA and the heritage resources and present a phasing schedule that organizes a range of programmatic and physical actions.2. Through matching fund grants and other means, implement projects developed from both the general and specific directions of the management plan for the KMTA NHA, including potential projects brought to the Association by communities, organizations and individuals within the NHA.3. Administer Federal funds, as distributed by the Secretary, and provide all financial accountability measures required by the Act and applicable federal regulations.4. Promote the preservation and conservation of the region’s nationally important stories.5. Seek and collaborate with partners in the implementation of the heritage area goals.6. Continue to develop financial support for the heritage area program.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-P20AC00682|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||May 20th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||May 20th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$336,338|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$336,338|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 20th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- James T Cato
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage
- • National Aviation Heritage Area- AVIA
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Manag...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area Management...
- • Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
- • Wheeling National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Heritage Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...