FY10 Partnerships Active in Communities to Achieve Health Equity
The summary for the FY10 Partnerships Active in Communities to Achieve Health Equity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY10 Partnerships Active in Communities to Achieve Health Equity: The purpose of the PAC Program is to improve health outcomes among racial and ethnic minorities through the establishment of community-based networks that employ evidence-based disease intervention strategies; address social determinants and environmental barriers to healthcare access; and increase access to and utilization of preventive health care, medical treatment, and supportive services. The PAC Program intends to demonstrate the effectiveness of community-based networks in improving health outcomes among racial and ethnic minorities. In FY 2010 the PAC Program will support collaborative arrangements among minority serving community-based organizations, community-based health care entities, and social and supportive service providers that coordinate the provision of chronic disease management, evidence-based prevention and intervention programs, healthcare, social, and support services.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY10 Partnerships Active in Communities to Achieve Health Equity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||MP-MPC-10-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Programs to Improve Minority Health Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 02, 2010 Refe|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 02, 2010 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||Jul 03, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 03, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To qualify for funding, an applicant must: Be a private nonprofit, community-based, minority-serving organization with a minimum of 5 years experience providing health, human, or social services. Additionally, applicant organizations must document experience in case management, coordination of care for high-risk populations, and implementation of evidence-based disease intervention, chronic disease management programs, social, support, and/or behavioral treatment programs.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants.gov Customer Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutr...
- • OMH Hepatitis B Demonstration Grant Program
- • FY18 The National Lupus Training, Outreach, and Clinical Trial Education Program (Lupus Pr...
- • FY17 Empowered Communities for a Healthier Nation Initiative
- • FY17 American Indian/Alaska Native Health Equity Initiative
- • Community Programs to Improve Minority Health
- • Minority Community Health Partnership HIV/AIDS Demonstration Grants Program
- • Mississippi Institute for Improvement of Geographic Minority Health and Health Disparities...
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project