FY12 Funding Guidance for Great Northern LCC
The summary for the FY12 Funding Guidance for Great Northern LCC grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY12 Funding Guidance for Great Northern LCC: A total estimated amount of up to $1,000,000 for 5-15 science, data, and information-oriented projects that support priorities of the Great Northern LCC may be awarded. Projects must address priorities identified in Section I. in attached Guidance. Proposals may be solicited from a specific agency or organization with proprietary or jurisdictional rights or a Request for Proposals for a specific type of work will be released with this announcement. Unsolicited proposals may be submitted but will be reviewed through the criteria included in this guidance. Click on "Full Announcement" above for the attached FY12 Funding Guidance document. All questions are to be submitted in writing to the contact listed below. The Opportunity Number must be in the subject line.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY12 Funding Guidance for Great Northern LCC|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00092|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 16, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 16, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 06, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 06, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federal, State, Tribal, Canadian and other public or nonprofit private agencies, institutions and organizations are eligible; "for-profit" organizations are not, although consultants may be subcontracted for specialized work. Other Federal agencies are public agencies or institutions, they are eligible to submit.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yvette Converse, Project Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications
- • Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Program
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs
- • Western Alaska Landscape Conservation Cooperative Projects 2011
- • USFWS (SALCC) South Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Johnston Atoll Ant Eradication Technician
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)