FY16 and FY17 Region 03 Wetland Program Development Grants
The summary for the FY16 and FY17 Region 03 Wetland Program Development Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY16 and FY17 Region 03 Wetland Program Development Grants: Wetland Program Development Grants (WPDGs) assist state, tribal, local government (S/T/LG) agencies and interstate/intertribal entities in building or refining state/tribal/local programs which protect, manage, and restore wetlands. The primary focus of these grants is to build/refine state and tribal wetland programs. A secondary focus is to build/refine local (e.g. county or municipal) programs
|Federal Grant Title:||FY16 and FY17 Region 03 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R3-EAID-16-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Regional Wetland Program Development Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement f|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement f|
|Posted Date:||Mar 7, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 7, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 25, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY16 and FY17 Region 03 Wetland Program Development Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carol Petrow, 215-814-2789
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors