FY16 and FY17 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants
The summary for the FY16 and FY17 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY16 and FY17 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants to build or refine state/tribal/local government wetland programs as described in Section I, FUNDING OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION, of this announcement. States, tribes, local government agencies, interstate agencies, and intertribal consortia are eligible to apply under this announcement, as further described herein. Universities that are agencies of a state government are eligible, but must include documentation demonstrating that they are chartered as part of a state government in the proposal submission. Non-profit organizations are not eligible to compete under this RFP.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY16 and FY17 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-REG08-16-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Regional Wetland Program Development Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,051,820|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||22|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY16 and FY17 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cynthia Gonzales,(303) 312-6569
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors