FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Commerce, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements: The NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program (CRCP) provides matching grants and cooperative agreements for international coral reef conservation projects. CRCP solicits proposals that will support the NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program Strategic Plan (Strategic Plan-2018) which uses a resilience-based management approach, focused on conservation that supports the ability of corals to withstand and recover from stress. All international tropical coral reef locations are eligible under this Federal Funding Opportunity with emphasis on the Wider Caribbean, South East Asia and South Pacific, and Micronesia. Funding for the Fiscal Year 2020 competition is subject to the availability of Congressional appropriations and is expected to be approximately $800,000 to $950,000. NOAA expects each applicant will request between $75,000 and $300,000 annually for an award with a project period up to two years. Funding after the first year generally depends on future Congressional appropriations, NOAA/CRCP priorities, and recipient performance in the first year(s) of the award.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Commerce (DOC)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOAA-NOS-OCM-2020-2006143|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||February 6th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$950,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are institutions of higher education, non-profit organizations, non-U.S. government natural resource management agencies (including state, local, territorial, and tribal government entities), foreign public entities and foreign organizations, and for-profit organizations. An eligible organization may include proposed sub-recipients, contractors, or other collaborators, which may include governmental authorities, effectively forming a team.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mr. Scot Frew 240-533-0774
1305 East West Highway
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements
- • FY2020 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grants
- • FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Coo...
- • FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants
- • FY19-20 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements
- • Coral Reef Conservation Program Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants
- • Opportunity NOAA-NOS-IPO-2011-2002585
- • Coral Reef Conservation Program State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative ...
- More Grants from the Department of Commerce
- • FY 2020 SPRINT Challenge
- • FY2021 to FY2023 NOAA Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and C...
- • FY2021 Marine Debris Research
- • CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY 2021