FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management
The summary for the FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management: The BLM Aquatic Habitat Management mission area works cooperatively with a wide range of constituents to manage for the biological, chemical, and physical integrity and function and natural diversity of aquatic ecosystems. The BLM develops strategies that provide protection for instream, riparian and wetland areas as well as maintain or restore stream function and stream access to floodplains while supporting multiple uses on public lands. The program manages and guides fish and aquatic habitat conservation, riparian and wetland conservation, control of aquatic invasive species, aquatic organism passage, and monitoring riparian and instream habitat conditions and water quantity and quality conditions and trends.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00090|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 31st, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 31st, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 3rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$320,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$49,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 31st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Amy K Marshall (907) 271-2816
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • Arizona Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management Utah Fisheries and Aquatic Resource M...
- • NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Fisheries, Aquatic Resource Management, and Riparian Restoration
- • BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program
- • BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...