Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
The summary for the Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam: The Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region, intends to issue a Request for Application (RFA) pursuant to the authority of Public Law 102-575, Title XXXIV, Section 3406(b)(21) of the Central Valley Project Improvement Act (CVPIA). Project Title: Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam. Work consist of 1) Investigation into fatal flaws, discovered during the initial feasibility study, needs to be completed by developing a 2-D model. 2) Feasibility report and distributed to the agencies and local interested parties. Period of Performance is from the date of execute to December 31, 2007. RFA No. 07SF200129 will be posted on the GRANTS.GOV web site, at www.grants.gov, on or about August 30, 2007. The estimated date for receipt of proposals is on or about September 6, 2007. The RFA MUST BE downloaded at the above site. No paper copy of this RFA will be distributed. Registration in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) is recommended. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this RFA should be directed to Jeff Palachat at (916) 978-5146 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||07SF200129|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 29, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 06, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sataporn Jeff Palachat
Phone 9169785146 firstname.lastname@example.org 07SF200129
- Similar Government Grants
- • Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries
- • Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Hab...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program