Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
The summary for the Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration: This is a continuation of a Challenge Cost-Share funded project on the behavioral, and population-level, response of Fender's blue butterfly to large scale habitat restoration in critical habitat areas. Continued monitoring must be conducted to understand the biology of Fender's blue butterfly in order to enhance recovery efforts for this endangered butterfly. Results of this work will apply specifically to sites in the Eugene, Oregon area, as well as broadly across the range of the species. In addition, the findings from this study are anticipated to provide increased information on other butterfly recovery efforts across the United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0712|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 02, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 02, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The potential recipient is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon the fact that this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- • BLM ID 2010 Challenge Cost Share Program - New Projects
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...