Finding the Next Generation of Land Ethic Leaders
The summary for the Finding the Next Generation of Land Ethic Leaders grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Finding the Next Generation of Land Ethic Leaders: The USFWS is not seeking applications. The USFWS plans to award this cooperative agreement under the Department Manual 505-2, using 2.14B(1) to justify a single source award - to The Aldo Leopold Foundation 2.14B(1) Unsolicited Proposal - the proposal award is the result of an unsolicited assistance application which represents a unique or innovative idea, method, or approach which is not the subject of a current or planned contract or assistance award but which is deemed advantageous to the program objectives. The primary focus of The Aldo Leopold Foundation's proposal is to cooperate with US Fish and Wildlife Service staff to develop a set of recommendations on adapting the foundation's Land Ethic Leaders training program for 16 to 21 year olds across the country. The goal of the program will be to build strong leaders that will grow in the next generation of conservation agency employees. This proposal is in alignment with the Secretary of the Interior's vision to inspire the next generation of conservation professionals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Finding the Next Generation of Land Ethic Leaders|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-NCTC-2011-05|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for "Finding the Next Generation of Land Ethic Leaders". This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant under justification 505 DM 2.14B(1) to The Aldo Leopold Foundation.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tracy McCleaf Agreements Coordinator Phone 304-876-7781
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance
- • Diversity Joint Venture
- • Wild about Nature: Connecting People with Nature
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)
- • Land Trust Alliance Education Grant
- • Opportunity FWS-08-RO-649-001
- • Opportunity FWS-08-CGSRE-001
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14 (4) - Unique...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)