Fish Deterring Device Study
The summary for the Fish Deterring Device Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fish Deterring Device Study: The Bureau of Reclamation (BOR), Mid-Pacific Region, intends to award a sole source Cooperative Agreement to Family Water Alliance under the authority of CFDA 15.512, Central Valley Improvement Act, Public Law 102-575, Section 3406, for the following program: Fish Deterring Device Study. BOR proposes to provide financial assistance to test a low cost fish deterring device that prevents endangered anadromous fish from being entrained. Period of Performance is from the date of award to December 31, 2014. Estimate award amount: $385,000. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM2 paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Robert Lowry/Grants Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fish Deterring Device Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12AS20039|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2012|
|Posted Date:||September 6th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Sep 06, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$385,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$385,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Family Water Alliance
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert Lowry Grants Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaqui...
- • Food For Fish: Reintegrating floodplain food web productivity into the River Aquatic Ecosy...
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy