Framework Programs for Global Health (R25)
The summary for the Framework Programs for Global Health (R25) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Framework Programs for Global Health (R25): -Purpose. Support for the creation of new, multidisciplinary educational programs that will foster Global Health research and teaching within and between institutions, to be called Framework Programs for Global Health. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will use the NIH Research Education (R25) grant mechanism. -FIC and collaborating Institutes (NCI, NIEHS, NINDS, and NIBIB) together intend to commit up to $1.5 million in fiscal year (FY) 2008 to fund up to 11 new Framework awards in response to this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Framework Programs for Global Health (R25)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TW-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health 93.286 Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2007|
|Posted Date:||May 03, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 03, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 21, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.399 -- Cancer Control|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) County governments Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...