Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP
The summary for the Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with 505 DM 2.12 and it is being issued to provide notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive cooperative agreement to the State of New Mexico, Energy, Minerals, and Natural Resources Department, Forestry Division, for fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera National Preserve.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOIVALL1701546|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 29th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 29th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 8th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 29th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Trish Fresquez-Hernandez
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...