Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP
The summary for the Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with 505 DM 2.12 and it is being issued to provide notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive cooperative agreement to the State of New Mexico, Energy, Minerals, and Natural Resources Department, Forestry Division, for fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera National Preserve.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOIVALL1701546|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 29th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 29th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 8th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 29th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Trish Fresquez-Hernandez
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area