Future Competitive Procurement for Community Based Prevention Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Youth, and other Vulnerable Populations Program in Zambia
The summary for the Future Competitive Procurement for Community Based Prevention Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Youth, and other Vulnerable Populations Program in Zambia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Future Competitive Procurement for Community Based Prevention Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Youth, and other Vulnerable Populations Program in Zambia: Announcement: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS.The United States Government, represented by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Zambia invites comments and suggestions on its ConceptPaper (attached) for a program to implement a Community Based Prevention Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Youth, and other Vulnerable Populations. The Concept Paper is guided by the "Tom Lantos and Henry J. Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008" and follows guidance issued by the Office of the Global AIDS Coordinator (OGAC) in specific technical areas. .The final version of the Request for Applications (RFA) is planned for issue in July or August 2009. USAID/Zambia invites comments and suggestions on the attached Concept Paper from firms, organizations and other interested parties. Eligible organizations are strongly encouraged to review the document, provide comment and consider submitting proposals in response to the resulting final RFA. Comments are particularly invited on planned approaches and anticipated higher level results and outcomes. The purpose of posting this Concept Paper is to enhance the quality of the final RFA. Comments and suggestions received by the due date may be considered as the RFA is finalized; however USAID is under no obligation to incorporate all comments or suggestions. One or more awards are anticipated and total planned funding for these activities over a three year period is $40 - $60 million.
|Federal Grant Title:||Future Competitive Procurement for Community Based Prevention Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Youth, and other Vulnerable Populations Program in Zambia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||611-2009-02-RFI-MODIFICATION-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jun 07, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Sep 21, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 19, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joseph Tembo Acquisition Specialist Phone 260211254303
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training