Fy19 Guidelines For Brownfields Assessment Grants
The summary for the Fy19 Guidelines For Brownfields Assessment Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fy19 Guidelines For Brownfields Assessment Grants: The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), as amended by the Brownfields Utilization, Investment, and Local Development (BUILD) Act (P.L. 115-141), requires the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to publish guidance for grants to assess and clean up brownfield sites. EPA's Brownfields Program provides funds to empower states, communities, tribes, and nonprofit organizations to prevent, inventory, assess, clean up, and reuse brownfield sites.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fy19 Guidelines For Brownfields Assessment Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OBLR-18-06|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||March 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$37,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||114|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 29th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS ASSESSMENT GRANTS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- See Section VII of announcement
See Section VII of announcement
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS
- • FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS
- • FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS
- • Fy20 Guidelines For Brownfield Cleanup Grants
- • Fy20 Guidelines For Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund Grants
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- • 2004 National Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors