Fy2017 Brownfields Area-wide Planning Grant
The summary for the Fy2017 Brownfields Area-wide Planning Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fy2017 Brownfields Area-wide Planning Grant: This notice announces the availability of EPA grant funds under § 104(k)(6) of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA). EPA isauthorized to fund research, technical assistance and/or training activities that facilitate theinventory of brownfields, site assessments, remediation of brownfields sites, communityinvolvement or site preparation. This request for proposals (RFP) solicits proposals from eligibleentities to conduct research and/or technical assistance activities that culminate in an area-wide plan for brownfields assessment, cleanup and subsequent reuse. Grant-funded activities must be directed to one or more catalyst, high priority brownfield site(s) located within a specific project area, such as a neighborhood, downtown, business or arts district, a local commercial or industrial corridor, a community waterfront, one or more city blocks, etc. Each recipient that receives a grant under this funding opportunity must develop an area-wide plan for the brownfield(s) within the project area, and include in that plan specific implementation strategies for assessing, cleaning up and reusing the brownfield(s) and related project area revitalization strategies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fy2017 Brownfields Area-wide Planning Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OBLR-16-05|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2016 See Section IV of the funding announ|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2016 See Section IV of the funding announ|
|Posted Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 9, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY2017 Brownfields Area-Wide Planning Grant
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Aimee Storm and Wendy Thomi,
U.S. EPA, Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization (MC
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors