Geological Survey of Alabama
The summary for the Geological Survey of Alabama grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Geological Survey of Alabama: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to Geological Survey Alabama. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife will be substantially involved in projects under this funding opportunity. The staff will assist with, lead, any field surveys and outreach activities, report preparation/writing/data analysis on an as-needed basis. This may include sampling and/or monitoring, transportation of equipment and personnel, etc.
|Federal Grant Title:||Geological Survey of Alabama|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00432|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2014 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2014 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|Posted Date:||September 10th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 10, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 9, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$47,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nijua Heard, 404-679-4146
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020
- • Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
- • Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inf...
- • Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination
- • Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Mapping Snow Habitat for Polar Bears along Beaufort Coast of Alaska
- • Fostering Collaborations across the North American Arctic
- • Science Applications-Wildlife Management Institute
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research