Geophysical Survey of fossil trackway and lake formations
The summary for the Geophysical Survey of fossil trackway and lake formations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Geophysical Survey of fossil trackway and lake formations: For this project a geophysical survey will be conducted to locate and record covered fossil trackways and lakeshore features. This is an initial survey to test the capabilities of geophysical equipment and gather data and images for public sharing and resource management and protection. The survey will take place within the western half of the monument at a highly concentrated track site. A test survey was conducted in April 2017 for a two meter by two meter area that successfully allowed buried prints to be detected. The information gathered from this project will provide the knowledge to conduct an extensive survey in the future of the western shorelines of Monument.
|Federal Grant Title:||Geophysical Survey of fossil trackway and lake formations|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00327|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 5th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 5th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 19th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,122|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,122|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 5th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...