Glacier Retreat, Outburst Floods, and Kinematic Waves--Long-Term Nisqually Glacier Changes Related to Climate Change
The summary for the Glacier Retreat, Outburst Floods, and Kinematic Waves--Long-Term Nisqually Glacier Changes Related to Climate Change grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Glacier Retreat, Outburst Floods, and Kinematic Waves--Long-Term Nisqually Glacier Changes Related to Climate Change: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Task Agreement # P12AC15072 under Cooperative Agreement H8W07110001 with the University of Washington, a partner under the Pacific Northwest Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for the project titled "Glacier Retreat, Outburst Floods, and Kinematic Waves--Long-Term Nisqually Glacier Changes Related to Climate Change".
|Federal Grant Title:||Glacier Retreat, Outburst Floods, and Kinematic Waves--Long-Term Nisqually Glacier Changes Related to Climate Change|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-PWR-NOI-P12AC15072|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 26, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 26, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 25, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$72,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$72,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$72,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cameron Reed Grants Management Specialist Phone 415-623-2253
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area