Grants for Injury Prevention and Control
The summary for the Grants for Injury Prevention and Control grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grants for Injury Prevention and Control: The purpose of this supplemental FOA is to maximize the value of research activities undertaken in accordance with CDC-RFA-CE12-001 Grants for Injury Control Research Centers (ICRC). Supplemental applications are requested for translation research for ICRC program results and outcomes for public health practice, and for policy-related research to increase population impact within the scope of FOA CDC-RFA-CE12-001. This program expansion supplement will build upon the essential elements that comprise a successful ICRC and broaden the translation and implementation of research results and outcomes of programs and policies for injury prevention and control.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grants for Injury Prevention and Control|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CE-12-0010501SUPP16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,589,324|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$794,662|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$794,650|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Category:
Higher Education Institutions:
• Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
• Private Institutions of Higher Education
Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education
• Nonprofits (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
For Profit Organizations
• Small Businesses
• For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)
• State Governments
• County Governments
• City or Township Governments
• Special District Governments
• Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized)
• Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)
• Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government
• U.S. Territory or Possession
• Independent School Districts
• Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities
• Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
• Faith-based or Community-based Organizations
• Regional Organizations
• Bona Fide Agents
A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting the application..
Foreign Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2