Great Lakes Restoration Initiative 2014 Request For Applications
The summary for the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative 2014 Request For Applications grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Great Lakes Restoration Initiative 2014 Request For Applications: This Request for Applications (RFA) solicits applications from eligible entities for grants and/or cooperative agreements to be awarded pursuant to the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan (http://greatlakesrestoration.us/pdfs/glri_actionplan.pdf). This RFA is EPAs major competitive grant funding opportunity under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI orInitiative) for FY 2014 and is one of several funding opportunities available through federal agencies under the GLRI. Applications are requested for projects within the following three categories: Invasive Species Control; Watershed Management Implementation; Sediment Reduction Projects in Priority Watersheds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative 2014 Request For Applications|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R5-GL2014-2|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 27th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 27th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||July 15th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||July 15th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||September 26th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 31st, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Request for Applications
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michael Russ, 312-886-4013
- Similar Government Grants
- • Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program
- • Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Request for Applications
- • Great Lakes Sediment Surveillance Program
- • FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities
- • FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths a...
- • FY 2003 - 2004 Great Lakes National Program Office Funding Guidance - Four Requests for Pr...
- • USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office FY2004-2005 Funding Guidance
- • USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office FY2005-2006 Funding Guidance
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors