Greater Sage Grouse, Migratory Bird including raptors and Other Wildlife Species
The summary for the Greater Sage Grouse, Migratory Bird including raptors and Other Wildlife Species grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Greater Sage Grouse, Migratory Bird including raptors and Other Wildlife Species: This project will allow the recipient to collect and share population and trend information on migratory bird populations within the State of Nevada (Lander/Eureka Counties) with local conservation agencies like Nevada Department of Wildlife, Nevada Natural Heritage Program and the US Fish and Wildlife Service. This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
|Federal Grant Title:||Greater Sage Grouse, Migratory Bird including raptors and Other Wildlife Species|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00242|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Sep 03, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Sep 03, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 03, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$14,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 775-861-6559
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...