HEAL Initiative: Translational Devices to Treat Pain (U44 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the HEAL Initiative: Translational Devices to Treat Pain (U44 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HEAL Initiative: Translational Devices to Treat Pain (U44 Clinical Trial Optional): HEAL Initiative: This is a HEAL Initiative U44 FOA that will solicit applications for devices to treat pain. There will be a Fast-track and Direct to Phase 2 Option.
|Federal Grant Title:||HEAL Initiative: Translational Devices to Treat Pain (U44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NS-19-017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.121, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.313, 93.350, 93.361, 93.393, 93.846, 93.847, 93.853, 93.865, 93.867|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 21st, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 21st, 2021|
|Posted Date:||December 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||December 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||March 29th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...