Head Start Career Advancement Partnership Program f/k/a Head Start Higher Education Partnerships
The summary for the Head Start Career Advancement Partnership Program f/k/a Head Start Higher Education Partnerships grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Head Start Career Advancement Partnership Program f/k/a Head Start Higher Education Partnerships: The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Head Start (OHS) announces the availability of financial assistance and requests applications for grants to institutions of higher education under three priority areas: Priority Area 1- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), Priority Area 2- Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI), and Priority Area 3- Tribally Controlled Land Grant Colleges and Universities (TCCU).
|Federal Grant Title:||Head Start Career Advancement Partnership Program f/k/a Head Start Higher Education Partnerships|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OHS-YT-0012|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele PlutroOHS@dixongroup.com
Michele Plutro [OHS@dixongroup.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • American Indian/Alaska Native (AIAN) Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion - Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Ge...
- • Migrant and Seasonal Head Start (MSHS) Expansion
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hood River, Wasco, and Jefferson Counties, O...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Meriden, Wallingford, Southing...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants