Health Care and Other Facilities
The summary for the Health Care and Other Facilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Health Care and Other Facilities: To construct, renovate, expand, equip, or modernize health care facilities and other health care related facilities. All funds awarded should be expended solely for carrying out the approved projects in accordance with the provisions of the fiscal year 2010 Congressional Appropriations Bill.
|Federal Grant Title:||Health Care and Other Facilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-041|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Care and Other Facilities|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||800|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All Health-Related Facilities who receive a Congressional earmark.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care