Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB-SIMPLe) Research Coordinating Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB-SIMPLe) Research Coordinating Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB-SIMPLe) Research Coordinating Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) seeks grant applications for a Research Coordinating Center (RCC) to support associated "Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB SIMPLe)" UG3/UH3 phased cooperative agreements that propose to optimally and sustainably address late-stage implementation research questions to address the delivery of proven-effective prevention and treatment interventions for heart, lung, blood, and sleep (HLBS) comorbid diseases and disorders in people living with HIV (PLHIV) in World Bank designated low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) and Small Island Developing States (SIDS). For the purposes of this FOA, late-stage implementation research is defined as research to identify strategies to achieve sustainable uptake of proven-effective interventions in routine clinical, public health, and community-based settings and maximize the positive impact on population health. The RCC will coordinate the collaborative efforts of the global alliance of funded UG3/UH3 phased cooperative agreements conducting late-stage implementation research within the following geographical regions: East Asia and the Pacific, Europe and Central Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa, South Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa. The HLB SIMPLe RCC will coordinate activities including in-person and virtual Network Steering Committee meetings, subcommittee meetings, and working groups; promote collaboration and communication among investigators and the broader research community; coordinate network outreach activities; coordinate joint research and capacity building efforts conducted across the HLB SIMPLe alliance; and organize, implement, and manage a global implementation research data safety and monitoring board (DSMB).
|Federal Grant Title:||Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB-SIMPLe) Research Coordinating Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-20-026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.233, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.989|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 10th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 10th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 2nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 2nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 15th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,488,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$960,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 2nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...