HeartShare: Next Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes and Treatment Targets Data Translation Center (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the HeartShare: Next Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes and Treatment Targets Data Translation Center (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HeartShare: Next Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes and Treatment Targets Data Translation Center (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) invites applicants to participate in a new NHLBI phenomics program, HeartShare: Next Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes and Treatment Targets (hereafter referred to as HeartShare). The goal of this program is to conduct large-scale analysis of phenotypic data, images, and omics from patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF) in order to characterize mechanisms of disease and identify therapeutic targets. This FOA solicits applications for a Data Translation Center (DTC) that will be responsible for overall project coordination, support development of a new cohort of HFpEF patients, and curate and analyze existing data from NIH cohorts and trials. A companion FOA (RFA-HL-21-015) will support the Clinical Centers.
|Federal Grant Title:||HeartShare: Next Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes and Treatment Targets Data Translation Center (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-21-016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 7th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 7th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||September 10th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 10th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||January 12th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,445,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 11th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • HeartShare: Next-Generation Phenomics to Define Heart Failure Subtypes (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Data Resource Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50)
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...