High-Priority Phenotype and Exposure Measures for Cross-Study Analysis in Genome-Wide Association Studies (U01)
The summary for the High-Priority Phenotype and Exposure Measures for Cross-Study Analysis in Genome-Wide Association Studies (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
High-Priority Phenotype and Exposure Measures for Cross-Study Analysis in Genome-Wide Association Studies (U01): -This funding opportunity will support identifying, developing, and disseminating readily standardized and implemented phenotypic and environmental exposure measures of public health significance suitable for addition to planned or ongoing genome-wide association (GWA) studies. -The total amount to be awarded is approximately $8,500,000. -Number of awards anticipated: 1.
|Federal Grant Title:||High-Priority Phenotype and Exposure Measures for Cross-Study Analysis in Genome-Wide Association Studies (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HG-07-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Genome Research 93.859 Biomedical Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Independent school districts Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...