Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) and Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) and Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) and Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreements: The purpose of the 2012-2017 HPP-PHEP cooperative agreement programs is to provide technical assistance and resources that support state, local, territorial, and tribal public health departments and healthcare systems/organizations in demonstrating measurable and sustainable progress toward achieving public health and healthcare preparedness capabilities that promote prepared and resilient communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) and Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP12-1201|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Health Emergency Preparedness|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$971,092,537|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||62|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants for this funding opportunity announcement are limited to those currently funded under the Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) cooperative agreement and the Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) cooperative agreement CDC-RFA-TP11-1101. As defined in sections 319C-1 and 319C-2 of the PHS Act, eligible applicants for this funding opportunity are states, a consortium of states, or eligible political subdivisions that prepare and submit a sufficient application compliant with the statutory and administrative requirements described in this document. For the purposes of this announcement, the term "state" may include a state, territory, or freely associated state.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grant Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement
- • Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Publi...
- • Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Paci...
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
- • OPHR-NR-C
- • Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90
- • Planning and Development of Regional Surveillance Collaboratives
- • Public Health Emergency Response (PHER)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2