Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air
The summary for the Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications to improve human health and the environment by reducing exposure in developing countries from indoor air pollution generated from household energy use. EPA is soliciting applications for projects that support this effort through: • capacity building; • technical assistance; • strengthening of policies, standards, and supply chains for household energy technologies; • the transition to cleaner fuels; and • information exchanges. Eligible entities with experience conducting capacity building and technical assistance efforts that have achieved positive outcomes in the international household energy and health sector are encouraged to submit applications that will reduce indoor exposure to harmful air pollutants from household energy use and yield measurable environmental outcomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-ORIA-19-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 5th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 20th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air
- Grant Announcement Contact
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
ATTN: Kim Durkin
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, NW (Mail Code 6609T)
Washington, DC 20460
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors