IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
The summary for the IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - NCIRD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS: The goal of this non-research NOFO is to develop and implement programs designed to improve adult vaccination coverage rates, using the principles of the Standards for Adult Immunization Practice. This NOFO will have two components, one that focuses on influenza vaccination in high risk adults and another component that focuses on racial and ethnic disparities in adult vaccinations more broadly. It is anticipated that one award will be made per component. Interested applicants may apply for one or both components.
|Federal Grant Title:||IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - NCIRD (HHS-CDC-NCIRD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP20-2002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 15th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 15th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 5th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 5th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 15th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 10th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Open competition
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Toscha Stanley
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - NCIRD
- • Immunization Barriers in the United States: Targeting Medicaid Partnerships