Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building
The summary for the Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building: The purpose of this 4-part program is to (1) develop and maintain a network of Immunization Information System (IIS) partners which represent IIS at all levels of achievement and (2) develop, implement, and evaluate activities that will strengthen and support the IIS community and its partners.
|Federal Grant Title:||Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP07-704|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 17, 2007|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 16, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$740,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants for this program are non-profit, non-governmental organizations with a nationwide organizational infrastructure and the capacity to bring together IIS professionals and software developers in program and operational support, technical assistance, IIS promotion, and education and training activities. Applicants ideally should have state-level constituencies representing all states and territories, but at a minimum representing 20 members including both US states/territories and international members.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2