Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
The summary for the Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota: The purpose of this agreement is to address actions identified in the 2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan and supplemental North Dakota State Tactical Plan. These activities may include assistance on habitat conservation projects, outreach to landowners and others, and hosting/arranging meetings specific to North Dakota partners. This project will enable NDGFD to further support the PPJV North Dakota Action Group activities and other actions to achieve the goals of the PPJV.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F20AS00025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to North Dakota Game and Fish Department in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sean Fields 406 727-7400
- Similar Government Grants
- • F22AS00420 - FY 22 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Joint Venture Habitat Restoration ...
- • F23AS00018 - Sea Duck Joint Venture FY23 Competitive Grants
- • F22AS00359 Migratory Bird Joint Ventures: 2022 Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Fundin...
- • Science Needs for Bird Habitat Conservation in the Upper Mississippi / Great Lakes Joint V...
- • Sea Duck Joint Venture FY2022 Competitive Grants
- • Region 3 Joint Venture Funds for Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Mountain Prairie Region - FY2007 Opportunities
- • Migratory Bird Joint Ventures-Midwest Region-FY2008 Opportunities
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research