Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The Award Ceiling for Year 1 is 0 (none). CDC anticipates an Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding amount of $8,000,000 for Year 1, subject to the availability of funds.This notice of funding opportunity (NOFO) will build on previous PEPFAR support under the HHS/CDC HIV treatment program to ensure continuity of comprehensive HIV/AIDS services to an existing pool of clients receiving HIV/AIDS care, support, and/or treatment. The program will also continue expanding access to HIV/AIDS services while enhancing the technical capacity of national structures to ensure sustainable service delivery within the health sector in Côte d’Ivoire. Specifically, it serves to increase capacity and sustainability of the response toward controlling the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Côte d’Ivoire by initially providing support for HIV service delivery aligning with PEPFAR geographic and programmatic pivots and ultimately providing technical assistance to indigenous Ivorian organizations and the national Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene (MSHP) to sustain and expand comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and antiretroviral therapy (ART) programs. Successful recipients will combine a facility and community-based strategy to support HIV/AIDS services. At the end of the 5-year project period, the recipients should be able to collect and evaluate program data that demonstrate improved quality of HIV prevention, care, and treatment services in Côte d’Ivoire and to transition activities to MSHP and/or local organizations to sustain a basic HIV service package.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH20-2016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 16th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 16th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||January 14th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||January 14th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||April 15th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 13th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Randolph B. Williams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - CGH
- • Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Stra...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Tanzania Global Health Security Partner Engagement: Advancing Efforts and Strategies to Pr...
- • Advancing Ethiopias Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emer...
- • Strengthening Laboratory Systems to Establish Routine Laboratory based surveillance for Pr...