Improving Diet and Physical Activity Assessment (R01)
The summary for the Improving Diet and Physical Activity Assessment (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Diet and Physical Activity Assessment (R01): The National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), National Institute on Aging (NIA), National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR), and National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of the Director (OD) Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) are interested in promoting innovative research to enhance the quality of measurements of dietary intake and physical activity. Applications may include development of: novel assessment approaches; better methods to evaluate instruments; assessment tools for culturally diverse populations; across various age-groups including older adults; improved technology or applications of existing technology; or statistical methods to assess or correct for measurement errors or biases.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Diet and Physical Activity Assessment (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education Food and Nutrition Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-104|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.361 Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 23, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 21, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.399 -- Cancer Control|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses State governments City or township governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...