Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds
The summary for the Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds: The purpose of this funding opportunity is to conduct activities to promote and support vaccination services within the pharmacy setting. Activities include, but are not limited to:- Education/Outreach to pharmacists about current pediatric, adolescent, and adult immunization recommendations and proper vaccine administration- Facilitation of communication and exchange of information between pharmacists and providers and public health programs-Quality Improvement efforts-Improved immunization documentation through use of immunization information systems and data sharing-Coordination with public health preparedness and immunization programs to establish formalized agreements for pandemic vaccine program readiness and response By the end of the project, the awardee is expected to disseminate and promote best practices/successes to a national audience of healthcare providers, including both pharmacists and other healthcare providers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCIRD (HHS-CDC-NCIRD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP18-1803PPHF18|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 11th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 11th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 11th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 11th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For-profit entities are not eligible, per program’s statutory authority.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Toscha Stanley
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - HPV Roundtable: Creating a National Network of Partners to Promo...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - Enhanced Standards Support for the Immunization Information Syst...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Enhance an Immunization Information System (IIS) to Interface with...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Me...
- • PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Increasing IIS Sentinel Site Capacity for Enhanced Progra...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Improving Immunization Rates and Enhancing Disease Prevention thro...
- • Improving Immunization Collaboration Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers - Fi...
- • Increasing Awareness and Implementation of the Standards for Adult Immunization Practice T...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD
- • Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by...
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children
- • Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers
- • Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted S...
- • Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vie...