Improving Public Health Capacity through Integrated Training of Health Professionals in the Republic of Rwanda under PEPFAR
The summary for the Improving Public Health Capacity through Integrated Training of Health Professionals in the Republic of Rwanda under PEPFAR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Public Health Capacity through Integrated Training of Health Professionals in the Republic of Rwanda under PEPFAR: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS08-827CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Improving Public Health Capacity through Integrated Training of Health Professionals in the Republic of Rwanda under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." Approximately $1,200,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to strengthen institutions developing workforce and to directly support the education of individuals in the health care sector. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Public Health Capacity through Integrated Training of Health Professionals in the Republic of Rwanda under PEPFAR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-827|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 20, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2