Improving and Expanding Access and Uptake of HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC) for Individuals, Couples and Families in selected Urban and Rural Populations in Lusaka, Western, and Southern Provinces of the Republic of
The summary for the Improving and Expanding Access and Uptake of HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC) for Individuals, Couples and Families in selected Urban and Rural Populations in Lusaka, Western, and Southern Provinces of the Republic of grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving and Expanding Access and Uptake of HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC) for Individuals, Couples and Families in selected Urban and Rural Populations in Lusaka, Western, and Southern Provinces of the Republic of: Under the leadership of the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator, as part of the President's Emergency Plan, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS/CDC) works with host countries and other key partners to assess the needs of each country and design a customized program of assistance that fits within the host nation's strategic plan and partnership framework.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving and Expanding Access and Uptake of HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC) for Individuals, Couples and Families in selected Urban and Rural Populations in Lusaka, Western, and Southern Provinces of the Republic of|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH12-1242|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 14, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 28, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,790,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,590,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: -Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) -Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) -For-profit organizations (other than small business) -Small, minority, and women-owned businesses -Universities -Colleges -Research institutions -Hospitals -Community-based organizations -Faith-based organizations -Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments -American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations -Alaska Native health corporations -Urban Indian health organizations -Tribal epidemiology centers -State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) -Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) -Non-domestic (non-U.S.) entity A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grant Office (PGO) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2