Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS
The summary for the Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS: Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OE13-130402CONT14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||April 2nd, 2014|
|Creation Date:||April 2nd, 2014|
|Archive Date:||May 10th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 2nd, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-OE13-1304, Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories-f...
- • Improving Waived Testing Performance and Outcomes through Partnerships
- • Use of a Medical Data Warehouse in a Laboratory Quality Improvement Initiative that Links ...
- • Reduction of Hemolysis in Specimens from Patients in Emergency Departments: Evaluation of ...
- • Advance Molecular Detection (AMD)
- • Improvement of Laboratory Testing and Services in the United States
- • Initiative to Integrate Clinical Laboratories into Public Health Testing
- • Developing an Agenda for Laboratory Practice Research Based on the 2007 Institute: Managin...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2