Increasing Access to HIV/AIDS Services through Evidence-based Programming
The summary for the Increasing Access to HIV/AIDS Services through Evidence-based Programming grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dominican Republic USAID Santo Domingo, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Increasing Access to HIV/AIDS Services through Evidence-based Programming: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications (proposals for funding) from U.S. or non-U.S. non-profit or for-profit nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), public international organizations (PIO or IO), and other qualified non-USG organizations for a Cooperative Agreement to implement the "Increasing Access to HIV/AIDS Services through Evidence-based Programming in the Eastern Caribbean.The Recipient will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the program objectives. Please refer to the Program Description for a complete statement of goals and expected results.Subject to the availability of funds, USAID intends to award a single cooperative agreement not to exceed $12,000,000 in total funding to be allocated over a 3-year period. USAID reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted.
|Federal Grant Title:||Increasing Access to HIV/AIDS Services through Evidence-based Programming|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dominican Republic USAID Santo Domingo|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-538-07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 06, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 03, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 05, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For-profit and nonprofit nongovernmental organizations in USAID Geographic Code 935 (any area or country including the cooperating country, but excluding foreign policy-restricted countries), and public international organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Miguel Roman
Phone 809-221-1100 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Dominican Republic USAID Santo Domingo
- • Addendum-2-baa-oaa-lldi-2019
- • Guyana Extractives Sector Transparency
- • The USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean's Community Resilience Initiative Broad Agency An...
- • Improved Governance in Guyana's Extractives Sector
- • HIV Services and Systems Strengthening (HS3)