Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration
The summary for the Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration: The Department of Energys (DOEs) National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) on behalf of the Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability (OE) Cybersecurity for Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research and Development (R&D) program is seeking applications under this Funding Opportunity Announcement (Announcement) to conduct research, development and demonstrations (RD&D) for innovative approaches to advance cyber resilient energy delivery systems. This RD&D will lead to next generation tools and technologies that are not available today that will become widely adopted throughout the energy sector to reduce the risk that a cyber incident could disrupt energy delivery.
|Federal Grant Title:||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001755|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 18th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 18th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 18th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||April 16th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist MAUREEN B. DAVISON
- Similar Government Grants
- • Electric Grid of Things
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, ...
- • Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data
- • Next Generation Transformers - Flexible and Adaptable Designs
- • Sensor and Modeling Approaches for Enhanced Observability and Controllability of Power Sys...
- • Electric Transmission and Distribution
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest2
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...