Injured Wildlife Research and Rescue, San Diego Navy Lands, San Diego CA
The summary for the Injured Wildlife Research and Rescue, San Diego Navy Lands, San Diego CA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Injured Wildlife Research and Rescue, San Diego Navy Lands, San Diego CA: The purpose of this Cooperative Agreement (Agreement) is to research and identify causes of injury for wildlife at San Diego area installations, while simultaneously providing rescue and transportation of injured, ill and orphaned wildlife, excluding marine mammals, in compliance with applicable State and Federal Laws. This work will be performed at San Diego Bay Metro Naval Bases (Naval Base Coronado (NBC), Naval Base San Diego (NBSD), and Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL)).
|Federal Grant Title:||Injured Wildlife Research and Rescue, San Diego Navy Lands, San Diego CA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-10-R-RESCUE|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 21, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 21, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 21, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,525|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,525|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$6,525|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Protocollo Contract Specialist Phone 619-532-1159
Cooperative Agreement Administrator [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen